Motivating Yourself & Others
Your course content includes:
- What is motivation – and how motivated are you?
- Maslow – What makes employees happy
- Qualities that people want at work and home
- Sharing the motivation vision
- L.E.A.R.N Motivating others model
- Money, money, money - motivating or not...
- Respecting others
- The power of 4
- The Johari Window motivational model
- Motivation styles
- Discussion scenarios
- Content updated: November 2018
Comprehensive delegate handout packs:
- Containing practical and well written theory (11 Pages)
Your team and individual task exercises:
- Understanding motivation
- What motivates people at work/home?
- Variety of discussion tasks
- The Johari Window motivational model and detailed explanation
- Maslow motivation diagram
- Winners vs. Losers
- What are you waiting for?!
- Is money a motivator?
- Team Task: The Carrot, The Whip and The Plant
- Motivating yourself by fear and desire
- Detailed motivation scenario
- Individual motivation questionnaire
- Your motivation style
- Delegate action plan – what are they going to use in their day to day role
Detailed trainers notes, containing:
- Advising you about the equipment you will need to deliver this session
- How to run tasks and activities, with potential outcomes and discussion
- Estimated timings for all discussions, tasks and activities
- When to use each slide, with relevant comments
- General housekeeping
- Hints and tips and where and when to offer guidance and direction
PowerPoint presentation slides:
- 10 slides mirroring your course and delegate handout packs
Audience level: Intermediate through to Managers